Arnaud Green Pitted Olives with Herbs of Provence
Unit Size: 410g
Outer Qty: 6
These delicious tender pitted green olives are marinated in natural sea salt brine with herbs of Provence.
OLIVE CRUSTED SNAPPER WITH EGG MAYONNAISE
- 500g snapper fillets or other firm white fish
- 10 Green Pitted Olives with Herbs of Provence, finely chopped
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ cup panko crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- olive oil for cooking
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ cup good quality mayonnaise
- juice 1 lemon
- salad leaves
Cut the snapper into 5cm pieces. Combine the olives, lemon zest, parsley and panko crumbs in a bowl with a good grind of pepper.
Put the egg in a separate dish and season. Dip the fish pieces in the egg then in the crumb mixture, pressing it on gently to adhere and set aside until ready to cook.
Mayonnaise - combine the chopped egg, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl and season generously.
Heat a little olive oil in a non-stick saute pan and cook the fish 2-3 minutes each side until golden and just cooked through. Drain on kitchen towels.
Place the fish on plates and serve with the egg mayonnaise and salad leaves. Serves 4.