Zanier Farfalline Black & White
Unit Size: 250g
Outer Qty: 20
Show your national pride ... exquisitely made butterfly shaped pasta using natural dye from squid ink. This pasta cooks beautifully retaining its shape to create vibrant showstopping dishes.
ZUCCHINI & RICOTTA FARFALLINE
- 375g Black & White Farfalline
- 400g (20) zucchini flowers with stem attached (the stem of the zucchini is the baby zucchini attached to its flower)
- 30g butter
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 80ml (1/3 cup) lemon juice
- 200g ricotta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh chives
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente, drain. Return pasta to pan.
Meanwhile cut stems from zucchini flowers and chop coarsely. Remove and discard stamens from flowers.
Melt butter in a small frying pan, cook chopped zucchini stems, stirring until tender. Add zucchini flowers, rind and juice and cook until wilted.
Gently stir zucchini mixture, ricotta cheese and chives into pasta. Season to taste. Serves 4.